Saturday, September 15, 2012

Life is just Beginning : Episode 4 : WHO AM I ? Experience a PRESENCE


Spiritual Question : WHO AM I ? .LIFE IS JUST BEGINNING : EPISODE 4 : I AM A FLOWER BY GHAIRO DANIELS  


It was about 2 in the morning when a series of bird calls woke me abruptly from a slumber. There was absolute silence and a blackness unknown. The street lights outside my flat for some reason was not on. No shadows or flare peered through the curtains. Inside the flat, with no electricity and no lamps, no hums from the fridge or computer filtered under the door, neither could I hear any scratches from my daughter’s all night sketching pencil by candlelight.

The first bird sound pierced the centre of my heart as if its peak stabbed the core. I gently placed my palm over the point murmuring silently the YUM mantra, focusing on the in breath and out breath. THE BREATH IS LIFE. Y for Father-God. U for the beginning and M for Mother-God, Earth Consciousness, Mother Earth, nurturing, the beginning of life in form. My heart calmed. A pinky flush circled my palm. Then the second bird calls sounded, rhythmically hollow, like a small soft drum. My heart echoed this. The heart chakra opened, stretched thin and translucent. It spread over my chest and over a chakra that was more open than mine. I saw an angelic face, bright silver.

The third sound became more earthy, birdsound as I knew it in everyday reality. There was bird conversation, calls and answers from afar, from the other side of the lagoon. Life was just beginning. Absolute silence and absolute darkness was shattered and God in this embracing form slipped away. A thin golden strand between the veil and my heart withdraw. A slip moment when I had to say goodbye and was not alert enough to do so.

The night continued as I lay under the warm dark red blanket giving myself Reiki, calling on my angels and guides to bless the day ahead, the challenges I have to stay centered in increasing pressure and outside provocations. Images of the Garden with flute-playing minstrels appeared in bright hues while tiny violet flowers beamed at me, petals so delicately exposed. Here I knew who I was.

“WHO AM I ? WHO AM I ? “ This is one primary question for School on Earth.  

EXERCISE for you, Oh, sweet Ones : Breath in. Breath out. Prepare as if for meditation :  Then  - Ask the Question :

WHO AM I ? Slowly an answer will emerge. The answer will be yours. Each is unique and changes at any given point. After each answer, give Thanks. A new answer will appear. Here are the answers streaming to me.

WHO AM I ?
I am He-She.
THANKYOU.
WHO AM I ?
I am Creation.
THANKYOU.
WHO AM I ?
I am the Designer of my own Destiny.
THANKYOU.
WHO AM I ?
I am a flower .
The Anchorage Back Garden, Knysna spring 2012 : cpywrite : Ghairo Daniels

THANKYOU.
WHO AM I ?
I am ALL-THAT-IS.
THANKYOU.

Just by asking this question, a Presence can be revealed. Life can be witnessed as a non-ending, Life- is- Beginning cycle.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment